Building Career Equity – The Book
“Torrisi-Mokwa’s Career Equity model organizes vital career leadership practices into a relevant and easy to follow approach. Everyone wanting to increase their professional effectiveness and help their firm grow should read this book.”
Stephen R. Covey – Author, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and The Leader in Me
Is your career advancing “on purpose” or accident? Within every professional there is an aspiration to learn, grow and contribute. The question is how they are using unique vision, knowledge and relationships to build a career of significance. A practical path to build richer career experiences, meaningful relationships and exceptional rewards awaits us all!
With more than two decades of experience advising the nation’s top professionals and leaders on achieving desired personal and business results, Jan Torrisi-Mokwa authors “Building Career Equity” to educate professionals on how to:
- Create and implement a step-by-step plan to achieve career goals faster and with a greater sense of purpose;
- Develop “trusted” career advisors, inside and outside the firm, that give relevant feedback when needed most;
- Make strategic career decisions and avoid the regret of unplanned career moves;
- Negotiate engaging projects and pay for higher satisfaction and a great return for the firm; and
- “Steal shamelessly” from the best professionals and firm leaders about why “Building Career Equity” works.
Torrisi-Mokwa’s profound business acumen engages readers and shares valuable tools to build long-lasting career equity – starting today!
“Building Career Equity” Testimonials
“This book is literally jam packed with helpful strategies and poignant examples that will catalyze the efforts of anyone interested in maximizing their career potential.“
Michael Rupinski – Chief Operating Officer, L. Keeley Construction
“‘Building Career Equity’ offers the right strategies for accelerating career development in a professional services firm. It outlines the key steps to achieving success for you and bringing value to your firm.“
Lisa Demet Martin – Chief Diversity Officer, Bryan Cave, LLP
“‘Building Career Equity’ gives our MBA graduates a unique and practical way to identify and achieve their career aspirations. In a competitive career market place it is a differentiator.“
Ellen Harshman Ph.D – Dean of the John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University